|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 pound Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined Fresh or frozen
- 1 pound Sea Scallops Fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons RUB1OUT Jerk Rub
- 3/4 Fresh Pineapple Peeled, cored, and cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- In a small sauce pan at medium heat, stir honey, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce and RUB1OUT Jerk Rub. Then, reduce to low heat and keep warm until ready to apply to shrimp and scallops.
- Thaw shrimp and scallops (if frozen). Rinse shrimp and scallops. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Using ten 12-inch skewers, alternately thread shrimp, scallops, and pineapple leaving ¼ inch between pieces.
- Brush half the jerk sauce onto your prepared skewers.
- Heat grill to medium and grease the racks.
- Grill kabobs for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp and scallops are opaque. Turn once halfway through grilling time. Brush more sauce on grilled side.
- Serve with remainder of sauce.
- PREPARE TO ENTER YOUR HAPPY PLACE!