|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1 Egg Lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Dried Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons RUB1OUT Jerk Rub
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Chopped
- 1 tablespoon RUB1OUT Jerk Rub
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- In a food processor or blender, blend pineapple garlic and onion to a puree.
- Pour the puree mix in a saucepan and place on medium heat. Add RUB1OUT Jerk Rub and corn starch. Stir. Bring the Puree to a boil, and then reduce heat to low. Stir in brown sugar and let simmer for roughly 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Brown the meatballs - gently turning them. Drain using a paper towel.
- Place meatballs in a large ungreased casserole dish or cake pan. Pour pineapple sauce over the meatballs and stir gently - coat all the meatballs with the sauce. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve with some jasmine rice and steamed vegetables.
- PREPARE TO ENTER YOUR HAPPY PLACE!